ServeBox ActionScript Foundry 2.0.0 is now available on SourceForge.net.
New current development branch is 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.
- Due to the new release of Maven Flex Plugin ( 2.0.0 ) all .project, .actionScriptProperties and .flexProperties have been removed from the projects sources. <code>mvn flex:eclipse</code> build the three project files.
- Class-level and method-level documentation has been improved
- Java-style new collections framework added based on ICollection and IMap interfaces
- Helper methods have been removed from DictionaryTable and added to MapUtils
- SmartForm reloaded, with a brand new Input/output mechanism and an automagic read-only mode
- AIR support added
1 Comment to ServeBox ActionScript Foundry 2.0.0 Released
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.