The Maven Flex Plugin 2.2.0 is released
Change log :
- Several bug fixes.
- Improved RSL dependencies support.
- Improved compilation when optimize option is set to true.
- Fixed fontSnapshot property.
- Added modules support, modules can be configured, compiled and defined with flex:eclipse mojo.
- Support of post-compilation optimization for modules.
- resourcesDirectory option added.
- maven-dependency-plugin dependency upgraded from version 2.0-alpha4 to latest stable version 2.1 ( fixed issue 2528490 ).
- Downgraded xercesImpl to match OEM compiler dependency.
- Add resourcesPath to compileSourceRoots.
- Add a localesDirectory property which allows locales compilation prior to artifacts compilation.
- Added a locales property (which now takes precedence on the former locale property) :
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.