The Maven Flex Plugin 2.0.0 is available at sourceforge.net :
- Added a goal for asdoc generation, including aggregator projects and Maven site integration.
- Maven Flex Plugin is now base on the Java-based Compiler API
- 100% Java (using the Flex Compiler API)
- Eclipse / FlexBuilder descriptor generation
- Several bug fixes
* Documentation added : Flex Unit, ASDoc for aggregators, ASDoc template, Eclipse mojo. * Added documentation about ASdoc and reports * Reports for ASDoc and aggregator ASDoc * Eclipse project descriptors generation, including multi-module projects * Unit testing refactored * Adobe Flex SDK Compiler API embedded * Several bug fixes (including tests running under Linux, many thanks to Stephen More for the original patch) * Compiler options management refactored to match Maven conventions
See the plugin site for more.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.