ActionScript Café, our most recent application framework for Flex, has been moved to GitHub.
Check it out here : https://github.com/servebox/as-cafe
Tell us what you think !
The Maven Flex Plugin 3.0.0-beta8 has been released. The version has been marked as betabut is a production-ready version.
ServeBox ActionScript Foundry 3.0.0-beta has been released, bring compatibility with flex4 framework. Maven dependency available at http://maven.servebox.org/repository/ and source code in sf.net.
changelog v3.0.0- Flex4
- SmartForm compatibility with spark component
- added preInitialize() function in : called when all external resources are loaded and before initializeFoundryObjects(). It avoids adding an event listener to each IExternalRessource objects and has only one function called after resources are loaded.
- added addEventListener signature to IExternalRessource.
- XMLSpringResource constructor needs now only a path.
- XMLSpringResource addEventListener() updated to match EventDispatcher equivalent method signature.
- GlobalizationDictionary implements IExternalRessource.
- GlobalizationDictionary dispatches a COMPLETE event when file is loaded.
- GlobalizationDictionary load() function replaced by setUri() setter. load() function is used now for loading XML only.
- A GlobalizationDictionaryError is thrown when trying to change GlobalizationDictionary file Uri.
- AbstractApplication extends spark.components.Application.
- AbstractAirApplication extends spark.components.WindowedApplication.
- Views : mx containers replaced by spark containers.
- IView extends IVisualElementContainer and IVisualElement in addition of IUIComponent to match spark containers specifications.
- getView() ViewHelper method result is casted to IView and no more to Container.
- Widget is a spark.components.Group.
- ISmartFormElement and all components extending it: setValue updated to setItemValue and getValue to getItemValue.
- ISmartFormElement and all components extending it: renderer returns UIComponent instead of a Container.
- SFDateCombo uses DropDownList instead of ComboBox.
- Added SFDropDownList as an ISmartFormElement.
- TextRenderer deleted because Text was removed from spark and replaced by Label.
- LabelRenderer : maxDisplayedLines set to 1 and showTruncationTip set to true.
- SFTextArea : renderer maxDisplayedLines set 0 and renderer height set to component height.
- DelayTextInput : Event.CHANGE updated to TextOperationEvent.CHANGE.
- Ununsed GridView mx container removed.
- BrowsingTabBar and BrowsingTabNavigator removed because they have no equivalent in Spark. Use instead a saprk TabBar and a ViewStack.
- TileView removed because it is a Group container with a TileLayout.
- SFComboBox dataProvider setter update : verifying that the dataProvider is a an IList.
- Update of extractURI() to match Flex 4 container’s child handling.
- seekObject() in GetObjectBrowsingAction update : NavigatorContent is ignored and inner IView component is processed.
- execute() in ViewStackBrowsingAction : selectedIndex is determined on the contained IView of the NavigatorContent.
- mx namespace fix.
- Using mx namespace instead of spark for transitions and states in SmartTextAreaVertical.
- toolbox StringComparator.as ASDoc update to be valid.
- Projet pom.xml updated to use sparksins as a theme for ASDoc.
- Add postInitializeMethod after initializeFoundryObjects if there is no external resources.
The Maven Flex Plugin 3.0.0-beta5 has been released.
- Refactored the compiler dependencies structure to allow us to maintain a bunch of compiler versions.
- Sevveral documentation updates, including FlashBuilder support.
The Maven Flex Plugin 3.0.0-beta1 has been released.
- Supports multiple compiler for Flex 3 / Flex 4.
- Removed the boolean useLocalFlexSdk and replaced it with the localSdk String parameter.
- Added the eclipseExclusions parameter which enables control of the Flex build path in general and allows the design mode to work properly in particular.
- Added Flex 3 compatibility through two metapackages for compiler 3 and 4.
The ServeBox ActionScript Foundry 2.2.0 has been released.
- Add ServeBox-Foundry-DotNet-Commons project.
- ViewHelper made compatible with AIR.
- Initialization process refactored to AbstractAirApplication.
- Handle AMFSecureChannel for https in ChannelSetProvider.
- Width update of read-only renderer for a SFDateField.
- Implemented ISmartFormElement to SFCheckBox.
- Added trueLabel and falseLabel to SFChekBox, it will be used in READ_MODE of SmartForm.
- Model extends EventDispatcher now.
The Maven Flex Plugin 2.3.2 has been released.
- EclipseMojo writes a directive name and its value separated by a comma.
- DOC_NAMESPACE_ARGUMENT changed from “-namespace=” to “-namespace”.
- Conditional control for handling name spaces is now inside handleSources method.
- DOC_SOURCE_PATH_ARGUMENT argument is added to argument list before checking if the asdoc compiler uses manifest or not.
The Maven Flex Plugin 2.3.1 has been released.
- Handle of flex:eclipse goal for air applications.
- Added new configuration property: <mxmlExtraFiles> allows to put multiple flex applications into the same project.
- Added new configuration property: <useLocalFlexSDK> allows to use local flex SDK.
- Added support for two compiler options : include-file, include-stylesheet.
- Added functionality to flex:eclipse : embedded files and styles are generated in flexLibProperties.xml.
- buildFinalName configuration option added.
- Component manifests now allows including class using manifest files in SWC artifatcs.
- ArchiveFiles and StyleSheets SWC attachment fixed: when building SWC project files with flex:eclipse, the plugin will ignore not existing files and files not in sourceDirectory or resourcesDirectory. The flex plugin will raise an exception if one of the defined files does not exist. But it will include existing files that are not in sourceDirectory or resourcesDirectory.
- Fixed issue on themes configuration. NB: a css file should be set as theme and the swf referenced inside the CSS file.
- Fixed issue #2694561: classEntry path is correctly created when a package starts with .as or .mxml.
- Fixed issue #2698139: included classes array is no more empty.
- Fixed .actionscriptProperties file generation: the link for referenced project is now set to “bin” instead of taking in fact the project’s nature.
- .actionscriptProperties file rootUrl property fixed.
- Improved documentation.
The Maven Flex Plugin 2.2.0 is released
Change log :
- Several bug fixes.
- Improved RSL dependencies support.
- Improved compilation when optimize option is set to true.
- Fixed fontSnapshot property.
- Added modules support, modules can be configured, compiled and defined with flex:eclipse mojo.
- Support of post-compilation optimization for modules.
- resourcesDirectory option added.
- maven-dependency-plugin dependency upgraded from version 2.0-alpha4 to latest stable version 2.1 ( fixed issue 2528490 ).
- Downgraded xercesImpl to match OEM compiler dependency.
- Add resourcesPath to compileSourceRoots.
- Add a localesDirectory property which allows locales compilation prior to artifacts compilation.
- Added a locales property (which now takes precedence on the former locale property) :
- Add a useNameAsMatchPropery on SmartForm. This property is used to force SmartForm mechanism on name property instead of Id property. e.g : If the linked value object has a “label” or a “name” property , you will not be able to create a SmartForm element with “name” as id, this is a reserved work.
- Compatibility with Spring ActionScript ( prana ) improved
- Load mechanism for external resources at startup refactored
- Code cleaning
- ISMartFormElement forward change event to SmartForm
- Using flex SDK 18.104.22.16858
- Add a rendererPaddingTop for SmartForm renderer alignment.