ServeBox is working on implementing AIR application build with Maven Flex Plugin. Due to this update the structure of the repository is altered as follows :
- SWC Artifacts “airframework” and “airspark” are moved from “com.adobe.air” to “com.adobe.flex.sdkcore” because they are not part of AIR SDK provided by Adobe.
- The group “com.adobe.air” will contain from now four artifacts with version 184.108.40.20620; they are “airglobal.swc”, “applicationupdater.swc”, “applicationupdater_ui.swc” and “servicemonitor.swc”. These artifacts are also provided in versions 220.127.116.1110, 18.104.22.16800 and 22.214.171.12420 plus “aircore.swc” artifact.
- Artifacts of Flex SDK with versions 126.96.36.19921 and 188.8.131.5236 will be deleted, these versions corresponds to Gumbo SDK (Flex SDK 4 beta).
- Added zh_CN locales for Flex 4 SDK versions.
And very soon an AIR archetype will be provided to make your project configuration easier. We hope these improvements will affect your projects in the good way.
The Maven Flex Plugin 3.0.0-beta8 has been released. The version has been marked as betabut is a production-ready version.
The Maven Flex Plugin 3.0.0-beta5 has been released.
- Refactored the compiler dependencies structure to allow us to maintain a bunch of compiler versions.
- Sevveral documentation updates, including FlashBuilder support.
The Maven Flex Plugin 3.0.0-beta1 has been released.
- Supports multiple compiler for Flex 3 / Flex 4.
- Removed the boolean useLocalFlexSdk and replaced it with the localSdk String parameter.
- Added the eclipseExclusions parameter which enables control of the Flex build path in general and allows the design mode to work properly in particular.
- Added Flex 3 compatibility through two metapackages for compiler 3 and 4.