Archive for July, 2009
The Maven Flex Plugin 2.3.1 has been released.
- Handle of flex:eclipse goal for air applications.
- Added new configuration property: <mxmlExtraFiles> allows to put multiple flex applications into the same project.
- Added new configuration property: <useLocalFlexSDK> allows to use local flex SDK.
- Added support for two compiler options : include-file, include-stylesheet.
- Added functionality to flex:eclipse : embedded files and styles are generated in flexLibProperties.xml.
- buildFinalName configuration option added.
- Component manifests now allows including class using manifest files in SWC artifatcs.
- ArchiveFiles and StyleSheets SWC attachment fixed: when building SWC project files with flex:eclipse, the plugin will ignore not existing files and files not in sourceDirectory or resourcesDirectory. The flex plugin will raise an exception if one of the defined files does not exist. But it will include existing files that are not in sourceDirectory or resourcesDirectory.
- Fixed issue on themes configuration. NB: a css file should be set as theme and the swf referenced inside the CSS file.
- Fixed issue #2694561: classEntry path is correctly created when a package starts with .as or .mxml.
- Fixed issue #2698139: included classes array is no more empty.
- Fixed .actionscriptProperties file generation: the link for referenced project is now set to “bin” instead of taking in fact the project’s nature.
- .actionscriptProperties file rootUrl property fixed.
- Improved documentation.