Archive for April, 2009
CManager, a tutorial which illustrates the development of a Flex application using ActionScript Foundry, is available. The application is composed of a Flex client and Java/BlazeDS service running on a Tomcat server. You can read the tutorial here.
What is Spring ActionScript ?
According to the official site:
” Spring ActionScript is an Inversion of Control (IoC) Container for ActionScript 3.0, and more specifically the Flex framework. It enables you to configure objects and components in a non-intrusive way by describing them in an external xml document and having them loaded at runtime. ”
The Maven Flex Plugin 2.2.0 is released
Change log :
- Several bug fixes.
- Improved RSL dependencies support.
- Improved compilation when optimize option is set to true.
- Fixed fontSnapshot property.
- Added modules support, modules can be configured, compiled and defined with flex:eclipse mojo.
- Support of post-compilation optimization for modules.
- resourcesDirectory option added.
- maven-dependency-plugin dependency upgraded from version 2.0-alpha4 to latest stable version 2.1 ( fixed issue 2528490 ).
- Downgraded xercesImpl to match OEM compiler dependency.
- Add resourcesPath to compileSourceRoots.
- Add a localesDirectory property which allows locales compilation prior to artifacts compilation.
- Added a locales property (which now takes precedence on the former locale property) :
- Add a useNameAsMatchPropery on SmartForm. This property is used to force SmartForm mechanism on name property instead of Id property. e.g : If the linked value object has a “label” or a “name” property , you will not be able to create a SmartForm element with “name” as id, this is a reserved work.
- Compatibility with Spring ActionScript ( prana ) improved
- Load mechanism for external resources at startup refactored
- Code cleaning
- ISMartFormElement forward change event to SmartForm
- Using flex SDK 126.96.36.19958
- Add a rendererPaddingTop for SmartForm renderer alignment.