Archive for January, 2009
- Change url repository in all archetype to http://maven.servebox.org/repository
- Add source attachment mechanism for swc ( FLEX_LIB_NATURE ) project
This is a sample flex3/J2EE project configured as a multi-module maven project. You can use this structure as a basis to build your own project. The Flex project should be considered as a dependency of the Web app project (the WAR). Using the maven dependency plugin, the swf artifact is copied to the web application root folder.
The project contains three modules :
- flex-gui : the SWF artifact,
- java-service : a sample Java facade,
- web-app : the Web application, depending on both the flex-gui and java-services artifacts.
The new version 2.1.1 of Maven Flex Plugin is released and now available available at sourceforge.net :
- A new property has been added : stopBuildOnFlashPlayerFailure : if set to false, the build process continues when no Flash Player has been found on the system.
- Major bug fixes on archetypes.
- Some improvements added to the documentation.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Maven Flex Plugin 2.1.0 Released.
- With Maven Flex Plugin you can now use archetypes for swf and swc projects, archetype catalog is available at http://maven.servebox.org/archetype-catalog.xml
- Server types configuration now available to Flex Builder
- Improved documentation
- Several bug have been fixed
Consult the full changelog on sourceforge.