Archive for December, 2008
The Maven Flex Plugin 2.0.1 is available at sourceforge.net :
bugfix release :
- fix root tag for .flexProperties generation in flex nature project
- fix main application path in .actionscriptProperties generation for flex nature project
- fix path to playerglobal.swc in .actionscriptProperties
ASFoundry 2.1.0 and Maven Flex plugin 2.1.0 are both using libraries from the SDK 220.127.116.1158.
Please find below an example POM depicting how to use those dependencies in your own project.
The Maven Flex Plugin 2.0.0 is available at sourceforge.net :
- Added a goal for asdoc generation, including aggregator projects and Maven site integration.
- Maven Flex Plugin is now base on the Java-based Compiler API
- 100% Java (using the Flex Compiler API)
- Eclipse / FlexBuilder descriptor generation
- Several bug fixes
ServeBox ActionScript Foundry 2.0.0 is now available on SourceForge.net.
New current development branch is 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.
- Due to the new release of Maven Flex Plugin ( 2.0.0 ) all .project, .actionScriptProperties and .flexProperties have been removed from the projects sources. <code>mvn flex:eclipse</code> build the three project files.
- Class-level and method-level documentation has been improved
- Java-style new collections framework added based on ICollection and IMap interfaces
- Helper methods have been removed from DictionaryTable and added to MapUtils
- SmartForm reloaded, with a brand new Input/output mechanism and an automagic read-only mode
- AIR support added